Our GP newsletter, San Doctor, is published throughout the year just for doctors. It includes informative medical articles written and submitted by Adventist HealthCare specialists - many of whom are recognised experts in their field. The publication represents an ongoing commitment by Adventist HealthCare to provide an educational platform for specialists to communicate relevant clinical updates and information to the local medical community. The publication is independent and free of advertising and sponsorship.
If you would like to receive future copies of San Doctor by mail, please phone (02) 9480 9871 or email email@example.com with your full name and address details.
Latest San Doctor Edition
- Relief for women with debilitating pelvic floor conditions - Dr James Alexander
- Robotic Inguinal Hernia Project - Dr Stephen Pillinger
- Beware the atypical claudicant! - Dr Saissan Rajendran
- Knee arthroscopy: how throwing the baby our with the bathwater may not give patients the best outcomes - A/Prof Nigel Hope
- Better heart health for potentially overlooked patients - Dr Elizabeth Shaw
- “Tenoporosis” - Dr Stuart Kirkham
- Pioneering Advances in Spinal Cord Stimulation - Dr Vahid Mohabbati
- Theranostics Lu-PSMA: Additional treatment option for prostate cancer - Dr Edwin Szeto