A stay in hospital can bring many challenges for whatever reason. Our spiritual care services team is dedicated to caring for you and those around you as you face these challenges. Our chaplains are professionally trained members of hospital staff, and trained spiritual care volunteers are also part of our team.
We are available 24/7:
- To support all patients, visitors, staff and volunteers
- To listen with empathy to the things that are important to you
- To assist you in seeking inner peace and strength
- To offer grief, crisis and bereavement support
- To pray, at your request
- To assist you in contacting representatives from your faith tradition
- To offer access to books and resources from our library
Our chapel is open 24 hours daily for quiet reflection. It is located on Level 4 of the Clifford Tower.
A prayer service is conducted in the chapel 8:15 – 8:30am Monday to Friday. All are welcome. You are also invited to put a prayer request in the box outside the chapel. These requests are prayed for daily by our Spiritual Care Services team.